转学生 Admission Steps
转学 定义为 those who have previous 大学 credit 和 are interested in transferring to NWACC. Courses taken concurrently with high school courses do not count as previously attending 大学. Be sure to follow the admission steps below to become an NWACC student.
Note: NWACC has a general admission policy, which means you can apply year-round.
However, it is best to apply early to get the best class options
Choose your student path 和 follow the application steps.
•学分学生: One who takes "credit" courses to earn 大学 credit toward a degree. 了解更多.
• Accelerated Skills Training Student: One who takes "non-credit” courses to earn industry-recognized technical certifications. 了解更多.
Once you have been accepted to NWACC, you will receive an email with your NWACC username 和密码. 设置MyNWACC account immediately in order to complete the process.
Additional Documents to SubmitTo protect the privacy of your information 和 to comply with U.S. 教育部 regulations, we can no longer accept documents by email. 你可以提交其中一个 三种方式:
- 上传文件至: http://api.nunacapital.com/lss/finaid/filedropbox/
- You must have a 我NWACC Connection login to use this option
- Bring the document to the Enrollment Support Center located on the 2nd floor of the Student Center or the 华盛顿县 located in 斯普林代尔
- Mail the document to NWACC, 学生记录, One College Dr.美国阿肯色州本顿维尔市72712
- 考试成绩 for ACT, Accuplacer, or COMPASS (scores should be no more than 5 years old). 如果你
need to take the Accuplacer exam, visit our 测试中心 (you must pay a $10 fee prior to taking the exam).*
- Official College Transcripts - Submit official 大学 transcripts from previous institutions to determine which
courses will transfer to NWACC. Bring an unofficial transcript to your advising appointment.
- Proof of 2 Measles, Mumps 和 Rubella (MMR) immunizations for all applicants born after January 1, 1957. Some foreign-born students may be required to submit tuberculosis screening. For Arkansas residents, NWACC will attempt to retrieve immunization records from a state-wide database.
学生证、停车证 & 教科书
Complete prior to the start of the semester:
Obtain your student ID 和 parking hang tag at two convenient locations:
- Bentonville location - Becky Paneitz学生 Center, Student Information, located 在一楼
Purchase your textbooks 和 class supplies at the Campus Bookstore - Barnes 和 Noble, located 在一楼 in the Becky Paneitz学生 Center.
NWACC only accepts credits from institutions of higher education that have been accredited by one of the following regional intuitional accrediting organizations: MSA, NWCCU, NCA-HLC, NEASC-CIHE, NEASC-CTCI, SACS, WASC-ACCJC, WASC-ACSCU, 和 WASC-JR. 检查 with your transfer institution regarding accreditation.
NWACC only accepts grades of "C" or better.
Developmental (remedial) courses are not accepted for transfer credit; however, they may be used as a prerequisite course for registration purposes. 请咨询学生 Records with your questions.
搜索 Transfer Equivalencies Guide to find out how courses from other 大学s transfer to NWACC.
Military transcripts should be submitted to the 学生记录 Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.