Main Content Start
Childcare Assistance Grant for NWACC Students
Are you a full or part time NWACC student with a child or children? You may qualify for childcare assistance!
Through the Federal Child Care Access Means Parents In School (CCAMPIS) tuition assistance grant by the Department of Education, NWACC has partnered with the Helen R. Walton Children’s Enrichment Center (HWCEC) in Bentonville to offer childcare to full time and part time NWACC students.
- You must be an Arkansas resident and be the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 5 who is living in the home with you more than 50% of the time.
- You must be planning to complete a degree, certificate, or technical certificate at NWACC.
- You must be receiving the PELL Grant or be PELL Grant-eligible.
- You must meet income guidelines based on total household size.
- Assistance is based on income, and children are required to be 5 years old or younger.
Continued participation in the CCAMPIS program is subject to the following:
- Annual application and income verification
- Timely payment of out-of-pocket tuition
- Maintain enrollment at NorthWest Arkansas Community College
- Maintain a GPA of 2.0 or better
- Continued availability of funds from CCAMPIS
For more information about the Helen R. Walton Children’s Enrichment Center, visit
their website: http://hwcec.org/
There’s a Place for You at NWACC.
Visit nunacapital.com or call 479-986-4000 to learn more about choosing a higher education with NWACC.